| GETTING STARTED:|
Joining Up and Wiki Page's and Media Know-How
To begin to add content, you must first, be a member.
To join the site, click on "SIGN UP" at the top right of the Main page.
The following screen will pop up:
Just fill out the required fields and click on "Sign Up Now", and you are a member! You are ready to begin to join in the discussions and add content to the site.
| STEP TWO: |
Adding a Profile Picture
| Once you have joined up you may add a Profile Picture, here are the steps:|
5.You have successfully uploaded your profile picture!!
| 1. Click on the "Add Image" under the |
default profile picture
| 2. Click "Browse"|
| 3. Choose an image saved on your hard drive and click "Open" |
feel free to use and save an icon from our Profile Icons Album CLICK HERE to check them out!!
| 4.Click the "Add Image" option|
| STEP THREE: |
Editing Your Profile Page and Adding Tables to Pages
| STEP FOUR: |
Adding Videos to the Video Gallery and Pages
| STEP FIVE: |
Adding Pictures to Pages, the Photo Gallery, Adding to and Creating Albums
Rules Concerning Editing, Editing Pages, Adding Pages
|Page edits are essential to growing our site, and we welcome all of your ideas and contributions. When you create pages or edit pages we request you keep a few things in mind.|
1. Be mindful of others work....if there is already content on a page, by all means add to that page, but it is not acceptable to erase others work to add your own. If content is not accurate or you wish to change something, IM the original contributer and let them know why you would like to change their work. Agreements can be reached.
2. When creating pages, try to add tags for the page. This is how we get our site recognised on the web when people search a subject.
3. When you complete your page, please add links to other pages on the site....even if it is to return to the Main page. Links provide a visitor to that page with options of other pages to visit. A page with no links is a dead end.
4. If you observe questionable content or language on a page, please notify one of the Moderators.
|A FEW THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF||1. When taking content from other sources to add to this site, please make it is your own work. By this, we mean to put information in your own words. Try not to copy directly from other sources, as this will reflect poorly on our site and can also affect how Google rates us. Of course, if you are using direct quotes, they will be copied exactly and cited with Author and Title. |
2. When adding pictures and videos, ensure that you are not infringing on anyone's copyright. One of the ways to ensure this is: when you save a photo to your computer, right click on the photo...if an option to save the picture is given, then you are probably not infringing anyone's copyright. If you don't get that option when you right click on your mouse, then it is most likely that there is a copyright to that image. If taking a video off youtube or another site REMEMBER to say what site you got it off and the user who uploaded it.
3. When adding videos to the site, please try to give credit to the person who made it. It is their work after all, and we are sure they would appreciate the credit.
4. This site is not to advertise anyone's personal interests...we certainly welcome links to sites that relate to this one, but using this site to advertise sales may result in revoking a membership.